Duluth (218) 724-6669
Cloquet (218) 879-4566
Copyright © 2012-2019 Pinewood Inc. All Rights Reserved
Did you know?
There are a number of federal laws requiring various types of businesses to properly dispose of consumer-sensitive material, with strict penalties for non-compliance. States may have additional laws with similar requirements. Some of the federal laws are:
Confidential Document Destruction Services
Identity theft costs businesses and individuals many billions of dollars each year. Most identity thieves obtain their information from traditional paper-based sources. Think prevention, not reaction. Pinewood Inc. provides businesses, government entities and private individuals with a secure, economical and effective way to dispose of their sensitive material, at highly competitive rates.
Regularly scheduled or single-service visits.
- Design a revolving daily, weekly or monthly schedule with us to ensure that your documents are continually purged.
- Schedule a one-time pickup, whether for a single box or an entire warehouse full of material.
- Free pickup of material (most vendors charge an additional fee).
- Drop off your material at either of our sites, M-F, 8am - 4pm.
Locked "Executive" style cabinets.
- Dimensions: 36" x 19" x 19" (other sizes available).
- One-way front-loading feed slots to prevent access to your material before its shredded.
- Neutral color blends with any environment.
- No need to separate out staples, paper clips or other binders. We handle everything!
- All cabinets provided at no additional fee.
High-volume locked containers.
- Dimensions: 40" x 24" x 24" (64 gal), 46" x 27" x 35" (94 gal) (other sizes available).
- Perfect for mail rooms, store rooms or copy rooms.
- Top loading for large scale disposal.
- Extremely durable and wheeled for ease of maneuverability.
- All containers provided without additional fee.
All manner of material accepted.
- Paper (any type, size or thickness).
- Imaging material (diagnostic x-ray film, negatives, microfiche, aperture cards, film reels).
- Identification/banking (credit cards, driver’s licenses, passports, ID tags, photos).
- All shredded material is completely recycled (over 1.2 million lbs. to date!).
- Certificate of Destruction provided upon completion.
- Fully bonded and insured.
For more information, please contact our Employment Services Manager at (218) 879-4566, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adobe Reader required. Find it here.